Saturday, April 28, 2012

V is for Video

Ahhh, letter V. We're getting close to the end of the alphabet. Finally.

I need to catch up! I'm supposed to post Z on April 30th...

When I was training for my first half marathon, I spent lots of time Google image searching pictures from half marathons. Having never run a race of any kind, I had no idea what to expect and it was fun to discover that there was a huge online running community.

I've run a total of 13 half marathons so far, so there hasn't been to inspire me to troll the Internet like a kid excited for Christmas until now. I have a new race distance to conquer: the marathon. Eek.

So, of course, I'm soaking in everything I can on the interwebz relating to the NYC Marathon. This video is really cool. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!