Wednesday, April 4, 2012

B is for Beast





B is for Beast


Or at the very least, B is for Bam Bam Rubble.






Bam-Bam Rubble
Nope, not this one...




This one!


Anyone that has known me for longer that five minutes knows about this special horse. He turned 12 this year and I've had him since before he was two years old. Bam Bam, also know as BBR, had a very rough start to life, undergoing at least five surgeries on all different parts of his body before he was four.


I won't bore you with all of the details of his rocky show career beginnings, but I will leave you with this: Sunday we earned our highest scores ever. I'm considering making a run for a national ranking in his breed division. Kind of exciting, right? I think I'm going to try for it.

Wish us luck!








1 comment:

Thanks for reading!