Wednesday, April 18, 2012

N is for New Leaf

N is for New Leaf

I've turned over a new leaf. I added a treadmill workout today. I ran for 60 minutes and my legs are feeling it. I haven't run on the treadmill since I was training for my very first half marathon.

Last summer, I had a really hard time training in the scorching heat, so this year I decided to do most of my weekday runs at the gym. It really did feel weird after so many months on the pavement.

I don't usually have achy knees, but mine are acting up.


I almost feel like a real athlete with my
compression sleeves and ice packs!
I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. I'm exhausted, so this post is short tonight. Life has been crazy busy lately, so I'm off to get some sleep. Night, night!


                                                                                              (source)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!