Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A is for "All About"



A is for All About Moi

I figured I wouldn't bore you with the usual "all about me" surveys. Instead, I scrounged up a few of my favorite pictures and I will let them do the talking...






Since I always blog about my running adventures with T, here is a picture of us at Disneyland over New Year's Eve 1997-1998...
Typical behavior
...when we still smoked a pack a day and drank like it was going out of style. And to think a mere 14 years later, our Disney pictures now look like this:

One of my coolest experiences:

Ending up in Paris on Bastille Day by accident and watching fireworks by the Eiffel Tower in 2007.

If I ever get turned into a zombie, this is what I will look like:

Now, that is hot...
This is how I unwind:

Serious brain freeze is about to happen...
My favorite picture:

Washington DC, December 2009
Horses are my life:

Arizona State Fair 1989...I'm on the left

World Championships 1995
Horse showing today... a little more laid back now.

Family photos:

My sister, Melissa, and I

Me and my dad

Melissa and me
Hmmm...I don't seem to have a picture of my mom and me on my computer. I will have to rectify that...

My favorite city:

I love NY
Yep, I was a choir geek for many, many years. Too bad I don't have real musical talent!

1998
Me in high school.

WTF is happening with my bangs?!
Just a typical day at work:

I don't even want to know how many calories are in that thing.
Note I found on my desk this morning:

My dear friend, Kim and I hanging out in Washington, DC:

Washington DC 2010
My horse thinks he's a dog:

Ridiculously cute

So that wraps up this random all about me little photo blog entry. Tomorrow I shall bring you the letter B. Today's entry entry has been brought to you by the letter A.

Brought to You by the Letter A--Coloring Book (Sesame Street)
(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!