Sunday, May 27, 2012

Super Sunday

Busy day! I started out with the a 3 mile run around the neighborhood. Usually, the weather is so much hotter than it has been this weekend, so I'm taking full advantage of the cooler temps. Because I'm running so slowly right now, running has actually become fun again. I'm even considering go out again tonight just because at this pace, my body doesn't feel trashed all of the time.


I went out to the barn, where Bam Bam the wonder pony was a awesome today! I switched horses with one of the other women in the barn. Her horse, Jackson, is so fun to ride and Bam Bam showed her how to do a big extended trot (even though he is little).

I spent several hours last night burning music that I've promised for several people. Have I mentioned how much I love Of Monsters and Men? Why, yes, I believe I have. My friend, Sarah, informed me that they are playing here on Wednesday. Anyone want to go?


                                              Love them!                                  (source)
This is my current favorite song. Sadly, this song strikes a little close to home, but then everyone has felt this way at some point in time. I'm loving it anyway. I'm sappy like that.


Maybe I'm a crook for stealing your heart away
And maybe I'm a crook for not caring for it
And maybe I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad person
Well, baby, I know

And these fingertips, they'll never run through your skin
Those bright blue eyes can only meet mine across a room
Filled with people that are less important than you

Because you love, love, love when you know I can't love

You love, love, love when you know I can't love
You love, love, love when you know I can't love you.¦

So I think it's best we both forget before we dwell on it
The way you held me so tight all through the night
It was near morning

Because you love, love, love when you know I can't love
You love, love, love when you know I can't love
You love, love, love when you know I can't love you.

Gah. Depressing? Yes.

But, I'm seriously in love with this band. I love their sound and their lyrics. I need to figure out a way to see them on Wednesday! I may kidnap Tara and force her to see them with me!
Edit: I just bought tickets! Woot! Yes, I will be getting a shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!