Sunday, May 13, 2012

My boy, Johnny

First, happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there with 2 legged and 4 legged children! My little niece sent this to me:

Isn't she cute?

I'm feeling much better today, now that I'm back on the wagon. And by 'back on the wagon', I mean that I didn't eat foods that upset my stomach. I'm giving myself one last day off from running and then I'm hitting the gym hard tomorrow. I need to add some time to my treadmill work out to make up for how little training I did this weekend.

I went to see Dark Shadows tonight. I can't decide if I like it or not. The cast was really good and so was the acting, but I felt like it was a little drawn out and could have been a little shorter.

The character of Barnabas Collins was a little too similar to Captain Jack Sparrow. But I liked it anyway.

                                      Oh, yeah. Sexy nails, Johnny!                        (source)
I also love Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter together. Although, in this movie, there's a scene where she looks remarkably similar to Dana Scully.

Dark Shadows - helena-bonham-carter photo
                                                            Scully?                                        (source)

I'm convinced that Helena Bonham Carter is probably crazy in real life.

Helena Bonham Carter Celebrities attending the 2011 QVC Red Carpet Style Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.
Seriously, try Google Image Searching her.
Every picture looks nutty.
There were lots of scenes that made me laugh and I really wanted to love the movie, but like I said, it was a little drawn out and some of it was way too cheesy. Over all, I'm glad I saw it, but I didn't love it. Boo.

But I still love Johnny Depp.






1 comment:

  1. Those two DO make quite the pair on screen. And yes, I agree, she must to be a little nutty in real life. I like Johnny Depp but only find him attractive when he's playing Jack Sparrow.... Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!