I was lame and didn't get very many pictures on marathon day, I'm super thankful that Abby and Fruitfly did!
|I <3 this picture so much! Stolen from Fruitfly.|
|I look like I'm attacking Tara! Stolen from Abby.|
I spent the better part of my day emailing with Abby and Fruitfly about the new Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare. I haven't been so excited for a race weekend in a long time. Why, you ask?
- After months of worrying about finishing the NYC Marathon that ended up being canceled and then worrying about how I was going to accomplish Goofy, a 10K and a half in one weekend seems super easy.
- Reunion with Abby, Fruitfly, and Tara!
- Disneyland Half is my favorite race and also my anniversary race. 2013 will be my 4th anniversary of racing.
- DL Half 2012 is my current PR. Maybe I'll set a new one.
- It's going to be an awesome weekend!
In other completely unrelated news, you know how sometimes when you're just about to drift off to sleep, you think you're falling or tripping and you do a full body jerk and wake up? Well, the other night that happened to me but I thought my horse was biting my arm. I literally jerked my arm so violently that I tweaked my elbow.
|He doesn't look like a land shark, does he?|
Who else is already getting super excited about Dumbo?