Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thank you, Santa!

Omfg, I've been bitching forever about the Blogger app. Bitch, moan, whine. It's what's for dinner. Or is that beef? I don't even know because, lately, my dinners consist of wine and/or French fries. Athlete for realz, right here, folks. 


Anyhoo, I'm super duper excited to let y'all know that the Blogger app has been upgraded! 


Now you can put your pictures anywhere you want in a post. Holy shit, it's like I've been released from blogger slavery and freedom tastes saaaaweeet.

I haven't figured out if you can add a caption, but I'll take what I can get for right now! Now go update your apps!



1 comment:

  1. That's exciting!! Thanks for letting me know. I just accepted it the way it was and only used it for WoW Wednesday.

    PS The photo made me LOL and want to watch that again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!