Saturday, October 27, 2012

Last Team Run

Today was our last Team Chances group run before we leave for NYC. We met at Coach Susan's house at 6:00 and it was still dark...and actually chilly! No more 90 degrees at 5:00 am. Thank God.

Cool, right?


Neighborhood run


Our run was only 40 minutes and then we had a team breakfast, which was really fun. Coach Susan went through all of our travel and race day information. I'm equal parts super excited and super scared. Eeeeeek!

Team Chances Arizona (I look like a midget)


Seriously, I don't feel like I'm this short!
(ETA: I totally forgot to give Ari credit for the team photo. I shamelessly stole it from her Facebook page.)

Going Gangam Style
Breakfast!

Me, Jason and Ari

Anyway, by this time next week, I will be in New York City! I love NYC. Can't wait to experience the finale of this crazy journey.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so freaking excited for the whole NYCM experience...except, ya know, for the running 26.2 miles part. ;) I can't wait for the finish line experience!!!

      Delete
  2. Good Luck and have a GREAT time! I can't wait to read about it and see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there will be a TON of pictures!!! And thank you!!! I'm pretty excited. :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading!