Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WTF Wednesday

Welcome to my random world! I present a hodge podge of topics for your enjoyment today. Try to contain your enthusiasm.

1. We decided to take a group photo at work today. That's a lot of estrogen in one room!


I'm on the far right. And for some reason, my boobs look huge in this pic!

2. A 15 page letter containing doping charges was presented to Lance Armstrong yesterday. I honestly don't know how I feel about that. If it's true, then I'm seriously disappointed in him as an athlete and a human being. But I also have no idea if it's actually true, so I'll wait until all of the facts are in before I decide. But you can read about it here.



(source)

 3. Ahhh. Goofy Challenge.

Registration for the Tinkerbell Half opened yesterday. I think Tink is my favorite Disney race. I posted that on the Running At Disney blog and she asked me why it was my favorite. I answered her in several paragraphs, so I suppose that would be a good blog entry later. Last year, there were two weeks between WDW Marathon Weekend and the Tinkerbell Half so we managed to do both events. It was moved to the weekend immediately after WDW and I just don't think I can pull it off, which is bumming me out. Luckily, it took no effort at all to convince Tara that we should do Wine & Dine in November next year, so that will be cool. I can only go so long in between Disney races. I would also like to do Princess again, but that will most likely have to wait until 2014. Or until I win the lottery. Whichever comes first.


I bought this key chain at Disneyland to keep me motivated.
 Mostly, he just mocks me all day at my desk.

4. Last night I went to a new restaurant called the Windsor. It's in central Phoenix and pretty cool. The food was great and so was the atmosphere. And the entire back wall is lined with cassette tapes. I want to do this in my hallway at my house...if I still had any cassettes, that is.


Love this!
 5. This super cute dude was waiting for me this morning.



6. This is what I had for dinner. Oh yes, I did. Now I'm just waiting for it to cool down so I can go run some of it off.



 That pretty much sums things up for right now. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading!