Monday, April 23, 2012

Q is for Questions



It's been awhile since I answered a bunch of questions and someone sent this email to me today, so I figured why not use it for Q? Besides, I was having trouble coming up with another topic that starts with Q other than Quest and we all know that would lead to more marathon chatter. (Yay, for week two of marathon training! It's going swimmingly, by the way.)

I don't usually do these questionnaires, but I happen to like this one.




The last time you felt honestly broken? A few months ago, but things are much better now, and even then, I wouldn't say I was broken.

Would you rather have ten kids, or none? Definitely none. I'm allergic.

What’s on your mind right now? The fact that the Goofy Challenge is already 52% full. Better cough up some dough!

Are you there for your friends? Yes

Last person to see you cry? Kristy or Jay

What do you do when you get nervous? Lose sleep and drink way too much coffee.

Be honest, do you like people in general? I'm one of those annoying people that believes that humans are generally good. So, yes.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids? Not. Gonna. Happen.

Does anyone completely understand you? I think there's been a few people over the years that do.

Do you have a reason to smile right now? Yes

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you? Only by people that are not in my life anymore, which is ironic

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button? Hard to say. There are definitely different choices I might have made, but nothing I truly regret, so I guess I'm doing okay.

Do you tell your mom or dad everything? Hell, no

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone? I hope not!

This time last year, can you remember who you liked? Yes

Do you think more about the past, present, or future? Past and future. I have a hard time staying in the present.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Not enough

Are you easy to get along with? Generally, yes.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with? Weird question...definitely no. I can't think of anyone that I truly hate.

Do you like the rain? I live in the desert, so we get excited when we see clouds, and it's even better when we get actual rain!

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? I have no idea, but I would like to think so.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do? Ha! Yes! But I will keep that a secret. I also said I would never run a full marathon and I'm training for one right now...

Who were you last in the car with, besides family? Tiana

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who? 21 Jumpstreet with my sister. It was much, much funnier than I expected

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you? Definitely, but then, who hasn't?

Do you regret a past relationship? I know a lot of people regret past relationships, but I don't. Anyone I've had a relationship with, I truly loved, so I don't regret it.

Do you care too much about your appearance? Not really. I don't like looking bad, but I'm not overly fashionable, that's for sure!

Are you a jealous person? Sometimes, but I try to recognize that for what it is and not let it make me do or say stupid things.

Do you miss anyone? Yes

Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes

Ever given your all to someone who walked away? Sadly, more than once, but I'm learning

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with? Toss up. Probably Kristy, Jay or Tiana

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes

What is your current mood? Happy

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy? Yes, being a rock star at my last horse show

Funny Confession Ecard: I wish we could share the kind of intimacy we share with 350 million others on our Facebook walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!