Monday, December 26, 2011

Rock 'n' Roll Arizona January 2011

Even though I live in Phoenix, AZ, I probably won't do the Rock 'n' Roll Arizona in January 2012, but I did it this year. Currently, this race is my PR with a time of 2:45. Yes, I know, I know. That's very slow. I'm hoping to get faster. Although, with my current training program (and by "training program" I mean "sitting on my ass on the couch") I'm not getting very far in the PR department.

Here are a few pictures from this year's race...


My running partner in crime - T


Mmmmm...breakfast! (Note the Tums and other supplies in the back)


My traditional mile 10 picture


Me and T post race
Bling!



And bonus bling!
Desert Double Down Medal for running the Las Vegas Half and the Arizona Half!
Yeehaw!

Since I'm posting these race recaps so long after the races, I don't have the original memory card that was in my cell phone at the time, and therefore, I don't have all of the pictures I used to have. I promise that my future race recaps will be more interesting. It just seemed weird to dive right in and not have my previous races posted somewhere, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!