Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Brain purge

I feel much, much better today. I'm not really sure what was wrong with me yesterday, but um, yeah. I was not in good shape. But I feel pretty good.

I also decided to sign up for the Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Half Marathon today. Woot! I really like the logo.

I wasn't really planning to do any Rock 'n' Roll races this year since I was going to cut back on traveling, not to mention the utter debacle of the R 'n' R Las Vegas Marathon. Then last night I was chatting with a friend of mine that lives in SD and she mentioned me coming to visit. T is planning on running it with a few of her friends, so I thought, "I should go!" Plus, this year the race entry includes a free pass to Sea World. If you registered today, you also got a free gift. Of course I had to enter, right? Unfortunately, the whole point of registering was to get together with a friend and I haven't her back from her, so I hope she's going to be in town.

In other news, I have another horse show this weekend. Ugh. I'm not even sure why I do this to myself. Once this show is over, I will be off the hook as far as horse shows are concerned for quite awhile. Then I can begin planning out my running schedule to get myself back on track. Not mention, I have to start building endurance for a full marathon.
I need this sign....  (source)
In other news, my friend Kristy, and I always talk about how people post nasty things passive aggressively on social websites. You can always tell when someone is going through a break up when they start posting things like, "The next girl I date isn't going to be a lying, cheating whore." You can also tell when someone gets their feelings hurt when status updates such as, "I guess now I know who my real friends are" start to flood their timeline. Apparently, someone made a card about this:


Thanks, Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter for giving us the opportunity to passive aggressively express ourselves!

After this weekend, my training program begins. I know, I know. I keep saying that, but now that show season is mostly wrapped up, I can focus on other things besides my naughty little horse and trying to get him shown well.

Until then, my blog will continue to be filled with randomness.















1 comment:

Thanks for reading!