Sunday, January 5, 2014

I can count 4.75 miles as six, right?

Yesterday, I got up at the crack of dawn to go run. I originally planned on running 6, but my heart just wasn't in it. I'm fairly certain that this in no way had anything to do with the 3 glasses of wine I had consumed the night before.

Early January mornings in Arizona remind me that I am not capable of living anywhere colder. Yes, the summers are hideous. But I can't stand it when it is cold. I would really prefer that the weather be 65-75 year round. Is that so much to ask?

Anyway, I met up with my newbie runner friends that are walk/running the 10K during Princess weekend. I planned to run 3 miles out and turn around and catch up with them but ended up turning around at 2 miles. I did run up ahead a few times, but I only ended up with a total of 4.75 miles. C'est la vie.

Nature. I hear people like that stuff.
Afterward, I hate about 10,000 calories at breakfast. I'm not sure why I'm not losing weight. Hmmm..

I don't have much to offer you in this post, so here is a pic of 2 of the adorable foster kittens we have at the barn right now.

I die.
Day 4 of Janathon: 4.75 miles for a total of 10.19 miles.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading!