So that brings me to number one.
1. Blog link ups. Despite the fact that I've been a blogger (admittedly, a half- assed blogger, but a blogger, none the less) for several years, I've never done a blog hop or blog link up. To be honest, I'm still a little unsure of exactly how it works. I also have a huge fear of doing something that inadvertently steps on someone's toes. Like, what if I don't link back correctly? What if I look like an idiot. Ahhhh!! The struggle is real. But I think it would help me with blog topics.
2. I'm going on an Alaskan cruise is June! I certainly didn't have an Alaskan cruise on my travel itinerary for this year, but a friend of mine convinced me to go. I'm super excited. Being an Arizona dweller, I need to find some warm clothes.
|Can. Not. Wait.|
3. By the skin of my teeth, I managed to qualify my wonder pony for the Regional Championships in October. Luckily, regionals will be held here in Phoenix this year, so it will be easy to participate. I don't really anticipate getting a ribbon simply because Louie isn't as fancy as the other horses, but you never know. It should still be a fun experience.
|This picture is pretty old. I need to get some new show pictures!|
4. I just started a new Netflix binge on a show called Bloodline. I'm about four episodes in and it's confusing, but I'm kind of sucked in. Is anyone else watching Bloodline?
5. I'm super, duper excited already for Wine and Dine Half. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my mom. We're walking the 5K together and then I'm running the half. I've wanted to do this runDisney event for years. I also can't wait to be reunited with some of my favorite blogger friends and maybe meet some new friends! Who else is going to Wine & Dine? We need to meet up! I promise I am not a serial killer.
|I love meeting up with friends at races!|