Sunday, October 7, 2012

Horsin' Around

Had a great weekend that so far, has not included any running. Oopsy. I will rectify that tomorrow since Little Lou is going to get a two day break.

I missed our group run on Saturday because we took Lou to a schooling show. We had a lot of fun and made a party out of it with my barn mates.

Louie and Petey in the trailer headed to the horse show


How cute is this little face?

Katie and Sarah. Of course, we had champagne.

Me and Katie

Ava helping me get Lou ready.
Showing Lou




I am now officially Louie's new owner. Last night, his previous owners came by to give me his papers and I gave them a really big check. Welcome back to debt! Hope my car lasts a few more years because there's no way I can afford another one right now.

It was sad to watch them say goodbye to him, but he will be much happier in his new job. They decided to sell him because he didn't want to be a western horse, much like Bam Bam didn't want to be one, either. I assured them that I would take very good care of him and that he would be really happy at our barn.

Now I'm off to get ready to meet up with Jason, Tara and Ari from our running team for some shopping and dinner. Pictures and blogging to follow!




1 comment:

Thanks for reading!