Saturday, September 1, 2012

Howdy! From the Happiest Place, er Race, On Earth!

Just a quick hello from Disneyland! Having a great time.

The 5K was this morning and the Half is tomorrow. So far, I've been really smart and I'm not over doing it, but I did manage to hurt my back, so I'm a little concerned about tomorrow.

I've spent the day napping and stretching so that I do not aggravate the pain in my back and that seems to be helping.

Still hoping for a PR tomorrow, but I'm not going to be broken hearted if I don't get one. With all of the Bam Bam drama, I've hardly run and now my back is tweaked.

The good thing is, you can't help but have fun at a Disney Race.

Here's a few pics so far...

6 comments:

  1. Love that first pic! Very cute background at the Expo. Hope you are having a blast and enjoying a break from everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Having a great time. Definitely a nice break from things!

      Delete
  2. I didn't think a bib could get cuter than the half, then I see the 5k one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 5K was really cute and they even called in a 5K rally for the Cars racing theme. Super cute, even if the actual 5K was a total mess. I still had fun and I can suck it up for 3 miles. :)

      Delete
  3. What cute photos!!! Looks like a fun time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I first finished, everything was utter chaos and I swore I was not going to do another Disney 5K, but then my Disney amnesia kicked in and I was like, hey! Awesome race!

      Delete

Thanks for reading!